12/17/09

Her Musical Debut

This morning was Mackenzi's first Christmas Performance. It was a performance with her class and three other 2.5 - 3 year old classes. We were very excited to see her sing, since it is her favorite thing to do. When I got to her classroom this morning, her teacher said, "That's a beautiful dress, but I don't know if her sheep costume will fit over it!?!". They hadn't told us she was a sheep, they wanted it to be a surprise!! She was the cutest sheep I've ever seen!! I was so happy that (most of) the grandparents were there and Auntie Kara came to see her too!! She sang 5 songs with the whole group and her class sang 1 song all by themselves. The song was "There was a Little Baby". It's so cute when she sings it because it sounds just like a southern baptist song!! She did great & was as cute as ever. She suprised me because she didn't 'ham' it up like she normally does while performing!! Here are some pictures of our little superstarsheep. (She was sad because she was 'so hot')

5 comments:

Daddy said...

Man is she not the cutest girl ever!!! I can't believe our little girl is growing up so fast. Where does the time go? She looks so old in these pictures.

Crystal Hendrix said...

She looks so cute!

Dana said...

That's the cutest litta "super sheep" I've eva seen!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh... What great pics, especially the last one. I love her dress.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. I especially like the one with her hands over her mouth like she is overwhelmed with excitement.