Yesterday, we went out to Gpa and Gma Rogina's house in Thousand Palms for one last Christmas party with the Rogina family. Matt's Aunt Suzie and Uncle Dave were there from Kansas to celebrate Christmas and Gpa Joe's birthday. We had a great time catching up with each other, visiting and enjoying the fire. Mackenzi was in a world of her own playing with her barbies, little puppy (stuffed animal), and computer. The boys were busy running wild, playing with their Thomas trains, and cars. It was so nice that all of us could be together {minus Jeff (Matt's brother) and Justin (Matt's Cousin) who were visiting their in-laws and Ryan (who is in Africa on a mission)}. It was the first time Dave & Suzie's kids had met Jace & Quinn and the 2nd time meeting Mackenzi.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What beautiful pictures. You have something we do not have, green grass/ Ours is white and cold. LOL. Looks like a very good time was had by all.
She is our spunky, Smart First Grader. She loves everything fancy. She's a girly girl who loves to get dirty too. She is sweet and sassy all wrapped into one. She loves to sing ,dance, and play Barbies.
He loves his blankie, frogs, and fire trucks. He's a funny man and enjoys making people laugh. He loves his sissy and brother. He's a cuddle bug and a Daddy's boy.
He is a funny little guy who can't get enough running. He loves to play with Jace and annoy his sister. He is a mommy's boy (I love it). He is wild and crazy!! He loves playing with cars, trains, and airplanes and he loves to dress up like a cowboy.
Welcome! I am the PROUD mommy to FOUR adorable children and one silly dog. Mackenzi (6), Jace, & Quinn (4), and Bentley (7 mo.). Matt and I have been married for 7 years. He means everything to me! Our silly dog, Hurley is 5 years old. She is a great pet and an even better friend to our kids! The kids adore her and she loves them too! I was an elementary school teacher, but I am now "retired" while I take care of my beautiful babies! Please check our blog frequently...I update a lot! I hope you enjoy our life as much as we do!!!
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures. You have something we do not have, green grass/ Ours is white and cold. LOL. Looks like a very good time was had by all.
Post a Comment